Spend Some Quality Time with Family & Friends with A Pontoon Boat Rental
•Ahoy, Captain _______ (fill in your name). So, you're in Destin, FL and you want to take your family out exploring in Destin's beautiful, emerald green, warm waters. Xtreme H2o Parasail, dolphin tour via waverunners, jet ski and Pontoon boat rentals is your ticket to your fantasy Captain For A Day!
• Or, perhaps you and your friends want to be part of the biggest floating party around. Xtreme H2o Parasail, dolphin tour via waverunners, jet ski and Pontoon boat rentals is directly across – 2 minutes away – from Crab Island in Destin FL.
• Imagine yourself and your guests anchored out in the Destin’s emerald green waters on a H2O Pontoon Boat: you will be enjoying water sports, sunbathing, picnicking, swimming, snorkeling, or just sitting back relaxing as you cruise the areas island chain taking in all the breathtaking views...ABSOLUTE PARADISE!
• The possibilities are limitless with H20 PONTOON RENTALS.
• Our Pontoon Boats are 24' with a seating capacity of 12. The H20 PONTOON BOAT is equipped with four stroke motors, which are incredibly quiet; bimini top for sun protection; life jackets for each person onboard; a ladder for getting in and out of the water; AND fuel is included in the rental price. If you're ready for something a bit more adventurous while in Destin, Fl try renting a pontoon boat and finding your own great snorkel spot located near Noriega Point where you can usually see a large array of salt water tropical fish species and also a large population of dolphins. If taking a realxing cruise on the water is what you're into take the boat along the Choctawtchee Bay coastline where you can find different birding species such as Great Blue Heron, Egrets, Mocking birds, Hawks, Osprey, Pelicans and Bald Eagles. Many native American tribes have lived in northwest Florida and during low tide you can search the shore on a pontoon boat for pottery, arrow heads, and grinding stones made by the old Indian tribes. Choctawhatchee Bay offers amazing inshore fishing opportunities for the all levels of angler. Pontoon boats are perfect to fish from because of their oversized deck area. Cruise over to the Destin Marina on your Pontoon boat rental (www.thedestinmarina.com) to grab live shrimp, live pin fish, a fishing license and all the drinks, tackle and ice that youll need. They also have their own boat launch straight across the channel from crab island. As soon as you are all loaded up take your pontoon boat rental along Destin's beautiful shoreline of the Choctawhatchee bay or along the inside grass beds to catch redfish, speckled trout, flounder, grouper, lady fish, black drum and possiblly even a shark. The Destin bridge can also produce great fishing at times depending on the tides. Cruising down the Destin Harbor on a pontoon boat is a great way to check out all of the local waterfront restaurants that Destin has to offer. You can also cruise down all the canals located off the Destin harbor to check out the beautiful Destin FL homes. Every Thursday night (June-August) join the many boaters to experience the spectacular fireworks display produced by the Destin Fl Harborwalk village. A pontoon boat rental is one of the best ways to see Destin's true beauty on your own time!
• Recommended Items to Bring:
1. Waterproof camera
3. Picnic Items (NO grilling Please)
4. Water toys (Ex. Snorkel & Mask, Football, Frisbee, Raft, Fish Net)
7. Ice chest
8. A willingness to accept that "As you walk on the white sands, sand will get between your toes and you will return to Destin, FL often"