- Go to Crab Island
- Crab Island is a local favorite! It’s a sand bar located right underneath the Destin Bridge that is shallow enough to anchor and hang out all day! You have to have a vessel to get over there, and the best thing to rent is a pontoon boat you can spend the day relaxing on. Visit www.xtremeh2o.net or call (850) 978-3060 for more information!
- Go Parasailing
- Parasailing is a fun way to explore Destin from a different view. It’s family-friendly, and 2 or 3 people can go at one time. Don’t want to get in the air but still want to watch your family? No problem, you can just ride! Visit www.parasailing-destin.com or call (866) 359-3114!
- Rent a Jetski
- There are miles of beautiful emerald waters to coast through, and the best way is by renting a jet ski. You can get closer to wildlife and the gorgeous water on a jetski than on any other vessel. Visit www.destinwaterfun.com or call (850) 898-1204!
- Go on a Fishing Charter
- Destin isn’t called “The Luckiest Fishing Village” for no reason! We have some of the most active waters on the coast, and the best way to find out is through a charter. It’s just your family on the boat with a captain and crew, the best part is you get to keep what you catch! Visit www.xtremeh2o.net or call (850) 898-1203!
- Go on a Dolphin Tour
- A dolphin tour is the best way to safely observe the natural wildlife here in Destin. The best way to do so is on a jet ski tour, which allows you to get much closer to dolphins as they are not scared of the jet ski motor like they are of a boat! Visit www.destinwaterfun.com or call (850) 898-1204!
- Visit the Beach
- The most popular beach is located on Okaloosa Island, called The Pier. Along with the beach, there are many shops and restaurants to fill a whole day. Visit https://m.facebook.com/OkaloosaIslandPier/ for more info!
- Eat Local Seafood
- Go Shopping
- The Destin Commons is a wonderful shopping center filled with your favorite stores, a movie theater, and restaurants!
- Walk the Harbor
- Right in the heart of Destin lies a half-mile boardwalk that’s always bustling with activities. There are restaurants, shops, and even ziplining scattered in this strip. Visit www.emeraldgrande.com for more!
- Watch the Sunset
- The sunsets in Destin are beautiful and the best way to enjoy them is on the water. Some companies even have sunset cruises during the summer. Visit www.xtremeh2o.net or call (850) 978-3060!
Xtreme H2o Parasail, Dolphin Tour via Waverunners, Jet Ski and Pontoon Boat Rentals of Destin, Florida, recommends that you bring:
- Your photo ID
- Sun Screen
- Water-proof camera
- Flippers, diving mask, and goggles
- Toys, floats, and water wings
for the youngsters
- Your open mind, joyful spirit,
and adventurous heart
Florida law requires the driver of the Jet Ski / Waverunner to be 16 years of age. If you were born on or after January 1, 1988, you must have a valid state or government issued photo ID and a Florida Boaters License or complete a boater’s safety education test. We offer the 25-question multiple choice test for a fee of $3.00. You MUST present a valid I.D. with your birth date in order to take the test.
Xtreme H2o Parasail, Dolphin Tour via Waverunners, Jet Ski and Pontoon Boat Rentals promise a memorable, once in a lifetime experience that you will be telling your grandchildren about. Your safety is our first concern. We want you to have a big fun time, but we take our responsibility of your safety very seriously. We only ask that you do the same.
Destin and Fort Walton Beach Florida are famous vacation destinations and have grown rapidly over the last 50 years! Affectionately called the “Emerald Coast” – this region of Northwest Florida has become one of the most popular locations for vacations, destination weddings, family reunions, business conventions, spring break trips and large scale events. The nickname, ‘Emerald Coast’ was chosen for the gorgeous emerald-green waters aligning our beautiful snow-white sandy beaches!
The initial inhabitants to the Destin/ Fort Walton Beach area were Native Americans dated back to seventh century A.D. Although there are discovered artifacts dating back centuries, Destin and Fort Walton Beach did not become municipalities until less than a century back!
The area is, and has always been appealing due to the illustrious fishing industry and beautiful seascape. For many decades the region was strictly seasonal with summer vacationing guests and very little traditional businesses. Today, Destin and Fort Walton Beach have prosperous year-round residents and a booming tourism enterprise!
See what all the hype is all about with a trip to the Emerald Coast. No trip is complete without seeing the area by water! Check out Destin’s infamous Crab Island with a Pontoon Boat Rental. And, meet Destin’s unofficial mascot, the Bottlenose Dolphin up close and personal on our Jet Ski guided Dolphin Tour! Get a bird’s eye view of the area Parasailing Destin. Catch dinner while making lifetime memories with an exciting Fishing Charter.
Xtreme H2O Watersports has 4 locations in Destin and Fort Walton Beach and are your one-stop for fun on the water. Give us a call to help plan your activities today! (850) 978-3060
Here’s the first in a new behind the scenes (BTS) series in our blog. Now that we are about to open we’ll have LOTS of fresh content, so check back often!
At Xtreme H2o Sports, we want you to have a great time on the water and we’ll do everything we can to ensure that. Even if it means slowing down for a second so you can check out a pod of dolphins. Can you spot the baby dolphin in the video? For the best Dolphin Trips head over to http://destindolphintour.com and for a ride on the SkyScraper – head over to https://xtremeh2o.net/parasail.html or http://www.destined2parasail.com
Awesome new video from Florida FPV. If you want an even better view come parasail in Destin with us! Check out https://xtremeh2o.net/parasail.html for more!
How do Destinites have fun when a rare ice storm hits – check out the gallary for yourself! Reservations have begun – make sure and head over to https://xtremeh2o.net so you don’t miss out!! (photos courtesy of destinlog)
That’s right, on Tuesday there was an unusual winter storm warning in effect that covered the docs with ice! Check it out! Can’t wait for it to warm up? Neither can we, head over to https://xtremeh2o.net
WOW – look at the world record 176lb Cobia caught in Brazil compared to the ones caught around Destin!
Many times while parasailing early in the season you will see what looks to be a shark swimming close to the surface of the water when actually it’s a very tasty fish called the cobia. Cobia migrate from South Florida along the gulf coast to Texas starting around March. They are very good tasting fish and we highly recommend you try it after a morning of parasailing with https://xtremeh2o.net/ and http://www.destined2parasail.com