Experience the Xtreme with Waverunner Rentals in Destin
•Our Brand New Yamaha 4-stroke Jet Skis are all 3-seaters (not to exceed 450 pounds.
• Our waverunners ARE NOT GOVERNED! That means they have no speed Limiter and Can run 50+ mph!
• We have the shortest no wake zone of all. Don't waster 30 minutes of your rental time idling in and out of the harbor. L
• We have the shortest drive to crab island. You can see it from the docks!
• Xtreme H2o Parasail, dolphin tour via waverunners, jet ski and Pontoon boat rentals takes great pride in our well maintained jetskis. Our expert mechanic keeps these water sport vehicles in prime condition.
• You won't find any nicer, well-running jet skis anywhere else in Destin, FL
• Xtreme H2o Parasail, dolphin tour via waverunners, jet ski and Pontoon boat rentals will provide all safety equipment, including life jackets, while riding our jetski / waverunner.
• In Destin, FL your outdoor water recreational needs are met and exceeded with our top of the line jet skis.
• Our jetskis are fast, safe and fun. They are not governed down.
• At Xtreme H2o Parasail, dolphin tour via waverunners, jet ski and Pontoon boat rentals in Destin, FL, you are 2 minutes away from Crab Island. There is no long idle times with this team!
• In the emerald green waters of Destin, FL, Xtreme H2o Parasail, dolphin tour via waverunners, jet ski and Pontoon boat rentals will direct you to the hot spots to party, or to find an intimate beach, or where to go to see dolphins at play.
• Just call and make a reservation, and your FUN IN THE SUN on an Xtreme H2o Parasail, dolphin tour via waverunners, jet ski and Pontoon boat rentals adventure in Destin, FL will begin. Your jet ski will be waiting for you at your appointed time.
• RIDE WITH THE BEST OR IDLE WITH THE REST.
•At xtreme h2o We have everything you need for a day on the water. Now offering Parasailing behind the "Skyscraper". The newest, safest boat in town with the most experienced parasailing crew in destin. Come and parasail with the best in Destin! You may even see nacho, the 4 month old baby dolphin calf. Click here to see Nacho surfing along side our parasail boat.